Re: [Openvpn-users] Active Directory stuttering

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Active Directory stuttering
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:19:19 -0700

> Oh dear :( We already use all three of those... DNS + WINS addresses are
> pushed down at connect time.. ipconfig on the clients confirms it and I
> can see traffic back and forth.
> Routing is also OK - the AD server gets direct routed connectivity to
> the 10.0.2.X 'VPN subnet' - no masq/NAT or firewall :(
> Cheers,
> Gavin.

I've been having the same problem for months and I have had no luck finding a solution.

I can connect no problem and transfer, however it always seems to timeout and the connection will reset.  It will reset every few minutes making the system unusable.  I'm currently using tun mode, however it's on my list to switch over to tap mode to see if that will work better.

I have played with the MTU and mssfix settings with little success.  If you figure something out please share!!

industrial vacuum cleaners
Nothing beats an Oreck for ease of use and durability. Free Shipping.

OpenVPN mailing lists