[Openvpn-users] Configure TAP on bootup - debian

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Configure TAP on bootup - debian
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:30:49 -0700

What must I do to ensure the TAP is configured automatically on bootup running debian 4.0?

So I have to execute bridge_start every time?  If so, where is the best place to put this?

=
Travel Health Insurance
Affordable international travel health insurance available to all nationalities worldwide. Run free instant quotes - get covered now.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=349b982a320e8131b1b7edcd0e3f1a27