[Openvpn-users] auto-negotiating connection parameters

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] auto-negotiating connection parameters
  • From: "Kate Kretz" <kate.kretz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:47:58 +0600

we have found the following.

say, if we turn "comp lzo" on server side, we have to do the same on client side.
if we put "fragment 576" on server side, we have to do the same on client side.

is it possible for client to get settings from server ?
so, first they negotiate on connection parameters and then establish connection.

Cheers,
Kate