[Openvpn-users] different settings for just 1 or 2 users

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] different settings for just 1 or 2 users
  • From: <nobledark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:59:08 -0400

OpenVPN in routed mode - I need to apply a different set of routes
for 1 or 2 users; they are temp contractors who should only have
access to 2 IP addresses on a single subnet while the rest of use
have access to multiple systems on multiple routes. I saw in the
HowTo a way to do it w/ the Linux firewall but I'm using an
external firewall and not the firewall on the OpenVPN box.

Is there a way to do this w/ ccd? My first attempt locked my server
up until I could in to work this morning :(

Openvpn-users mailing list