[Openvpn-users] Homepage seems outdated is this project still alive?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Homepage seems outdated is this project still alive?
  • From: "Jeff Sadowski" <jeff.sadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:47:07 -0600

Homepage seems outdated is this project still alive?

Not that I use vista or even windows for that matter but I would like
to see info about vista on openvpn's homepage. Like in the FAQ.
I'd also like to see a little more on the development status for any
next release.
Is there going to be any more releases?
With the last news on the site dating back to October 2006 I'm curious
if the project is still alive?
It would be a shame sense this project is so well laid out. And I
don't know of any others that would be able to take its place.
Are there newer projects that spawned from openvpn? That work in both
windows and linux?

Am I looking at the wrong homepage (openvpn.net) ?

Thanks