Re: [Openvpn-users] Ethernet bridging on single NIC

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Ethernet bridging on single NIC
  • From: "Ian Archer" <ian.archer.am.i@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:57:25 -0400

Could you be a little more specific about how to do this?  Can I do
this strictly by the 'route' application?

I have added a second ip address to the server's NIC.  It seems I need
to be able to access this address from the client and this would be
enabled by changing the routing table on the client such that it knows
where to send packets for the new address (to the server's other,
"real" ip address, I imagine).  Is this correct?

Thanks!