Re: [Openvpn-users] Tunnelblick on Mac OS X

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Tunnelblick on Mac OS X
  • From: "Martin Lanner" <mlanner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:42:02 -0400

I'm almost 100% positive I can help you. I've set up many OS X machines to work with both Windows and Linux-based OpenVPN servers. However, I need to see the server config file to answer most of your questions. Can you post it? Also, have you or your partner successfully connected to the OpenVPN server from a Windows client to verify that the server is set up properly?

Rgds /// Martin

Message: 1