[Openvpn-users] Ralfs Radius Plugin and Multiple Processes

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Ralfs Radius Plugin and Multiple Processes
  • From: Colin Ryan <colinr@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:53:15 -0400

Likely an answered question but I can't seem to find anything on it.

I notice that when I use the RadiusPlugin and the "plugin" directive in
the server.conf file that It spawns off 3 or 4 openvpn processes, each
taking a full memory footprint...

Is this normal, any way to prevent, this is on a low memory system and
we're trying to optimize RAM.
OpenVPN mailing lists