Re: [Openvpn-users] Anyone seen this little beastie issue - Routes assigned to Improper Interface.

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Anyone seen this little beastie issue - Routes assigned to Improper Interface.
  • From: Colin Ryan <colinr@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:46:56 -0400

Sorry,

What I was describing is that I've been instructing users when they
first install ovpn to then set the Compatibility items for Run as Admin.
However it _appears_ for some reason that if the user simply then
start's Ovpn the first time without right clicking and selecting "Run as
Admin" (despite having it set in the actually programs properties) that
the route escalation fails.

Cheers