[Openvpn-users] Tunnelblick on Mac OS X

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Tunnelblick on Mac OS X
  • From: "Katy Jenkins" <zenkaty@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:00:20 +1000

Hi all,

I have owned my Mac for all of a week, and am attempting to blindly
setup an Open VPN connection. The server side stuff has been set up by
my slightly more cluey partner, on Windows, but neither of us know
what to do with Macs. I'm using Tunnelblick 3.0. I don't really
understand what I'm doing, so imagine you're speaking to a 5 year old!

I have had many different errors in my travels and various .conf
files, but the one I can't seem to get past now is write to TUN/TAP :
Input/output error (code=5). What does this mean and how do I fix it?