[Openvpn-users] Port - Sharing Configurations

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Port - Sharing Configurations
  • From: Colin Ryan <colinr@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:16:16 -0400

Folks,

The port sharing configurations of 2.1rc4 seem simply enough but I've
not been able to make it work. Essentially whenever I configure:

port 443
port share sslweb.server.com 443
proto tcp

I get "port already in use" warnings when trying to start OpenVPN.

Is there some other trick.

As well is the Web Server in question is a java process serving up SSL
HTTP 1.0 requests. Is this feature generic enought to co-operate with
any socket based service listening and serving HTTP, or must it be
apache or tomcat or etc etc.

Cheers