[Openvpn-users] What is the plan to release 2.1

We have been stuck on RC4 for some while now, and I am wondering if
there is a plan to get 2.1 out of the door.  I ask because there are
new features in 2.1 (I need the port sharing) and I am constrained to
use distribution packaged versions of projects such as this and getting
those for an RC is not nearly as easy as getting one for a released

Alternately if RC4 is stable enough can we work to get the distributions
to package it.
OpenVPN mailing lists