[Openvpn-users] Ethernet Bridging ans SQL Server

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Ethernet Bridging ans SQL Server
  • From: Juan José Miquel <jjmiquel@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:38:20 -0300

Hello,

I'm using Open VPN in bridging mode to access a remote LAN. My problem appears when I try to establish a connection with an SQL Server over the OpenVPN bridge.

The LAN is a simple windows workgroup. I tried first with the original network "without WINS" and I've got an error message like "the server doesn't accept piped connection?.

Establishing the same connection from the LAN everything works fine.

After on, I tried it with a WINS server, but I still can't connect? This time I get a Time out.

Could some give me a hand?

Thanks

Juan