[Openvpn-users] Forcing Windows DNS?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Forcing Windows DNS?
  • From: cirroc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:05:59 -0400

Good Evening,

Is there a way to force all DNS requests to go through to a specified
DNS server?
I do have
push "dhcp-option DNS"

in my server.conf file.

I'm not redirectling all traffic over the VPN, or setting it as the
primary gateway, since I need to be able to allow normal internet
access while connected. I would like to intercept all DNS requests,

The short reason is that I need to return different DNS data on VPN
machines, to force them to load test sites over the VPN, rather than