Re: [Openvpn-users] Ethernet bridging on single NIC

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Ethernet bridging on single NIC
  • From: "Ian Archer" <ian.archer.am.i@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:18:12 -0400

I am using FreeBSD.  It seems like Freebsd bridging is more
problematic/untested given the list archives.  The bridging seems
successful, i.e. I have it set up and can still use the network.
Additionally, the client connects fine.  Unfortunately, after getting
an IP address the connection gets severed.  Killing openvpn on the
client side re-opens a path.