Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows VPN Help

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows VPN Help
  • From: "Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:59:56 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

The servers all have the def gateway pointed to the green interface on the Endian Firewall. I thought it might have something to do with all the transparent firewalls but I just did a fresh install and it doesn’t work. Unfortunately I am getting in over my head as far as verifying routing on the actual Endian Firewall. It seems they create a bridge interface and add the nic on to that and I think a tap interface for the vpn.

Thanks for the pointer