Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows VPN Help

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows VPN Help
  • From: "Allan Swanepoel" <allan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:28:47 +0200

Check your routing on the server side, as well as your firewall. The problem is most likely to be routing related

On 10/17/07, Joseph L. Casale < jcasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am using Endian Firewall, I know this question would be better served there but I have tried and there is not much action on that list.

Using the docs I have setup a windows xp sp2 client with the firewall disabled and once it connects it can only ping the green interface or internal gateway of the Endian Firewall but nothing else. The Client side script is just like that of the how-to from the OpenVPN website and Endian website.

I assume there is an issue on the Endian side, and the fixes for this very issue seem to be implemented already in this current release according to the archives.

By chance, is there anyone here that might be familiar with Endian and know what the trick is?

Thanks!
jlc

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
Lou Holtz

Allan Swanepoel
allan@xxxxxxxxxx
allan.swanepoel@xxxxxxxx