[Openvpn-users] server-bridge problem

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] server-bridge problem
  • From: kane96@xxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:19:58 +0200

I'm running an openvpn server on my local network The vpn-server, the dns-server and the normal dhcp-server are running on the same computer with the same ip.
In the config-file I set:

mode server
server-bridge ip-of-vpn-server

I also set the push "dhcp-options" for my dns-server and my local-domain.
A friend can connect to my vpn-server using certificats and gets an ip-adress of my local network (, the dns-server of my local network and my local domain. The dhcp-server is set to and he doesn't get a router-gateway. His local network is
The problem is that he can't ping any of my local computers.
OpenVPN mailing lists