[Openvpn-users] openvpn + dmz + iptables

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openvpn + dmz + iptables
  • From: "Higor Vinicius" <higor.vinicius@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:53:08 -0300

Hi!!
Sorry, but my is not better.

Would like share everybody a difficult with Openvpn + DMZ + Iptables.

The problem: When up Openvpn bridge in same server with Router DMZ,
the applications inside the DMZ stopped, because the packet when
return the NAT with ip private and correct is ip public.

After much search, I find the solution, put inside my script iptables
this commands:
echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/bridge/bridge-nf-call-arptables
echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/bridge/bridge-nf-call-iptables

I hope have someone help.