Re: [Openvpn-users] How to route only SOME traffic through a PPTP VPNunder XP

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] How to route only SOME traffic through a PPTP VPNunder XP
  • From: "David Balazic" <David.Balazic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:38:03 +0200

Title: [Openvpn-users] How to route only SOME traffic through a PPTP VPNunder XP
Im not an iptables expert, but I'm 99% sure that iptables in linux can do this.

So what you want is routing based on the port number, right ?
Routing based on IP address is not enough ? (because this is trivial to do)

Regards,
David