[Openvpn-users] Single server, multiple tun interfaces?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Single server, multiple tun interfaces?
  • From: Juliusz Chroboczek <Juliusz.Chroboczek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 16:22:36 +0200

Is it possible to have multiple clients on a single server-side UDP
port, but with one tun interface per client?

I've looked at the multiple clients example in the docs, and it
appears to give a single tun interface for all the clients, with
static routing performed by OpenVPN.  Since I'm using dynamic routing,
I need to have one tun interface per client.

I realise I could get away with a single tap interface and use host
routes, but that bothers me somehow.

OpenVPN mailing lists