[Openvpn-users] etoken with openvpn 2.1 rc4 on windows

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] etoken with openvpn 2.1 rc4 on windows
  • From: jamona perez <jamon_perez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:49:31 +0200

I've another question for you, estimated list members.
I've set up openvpn 2.1 RC 4 to work on windows
with an aladdin etoken using the crytoapi setting.
the only thing is, when I remove the token from its usb slot,
the tunnel stays open and functionnal. Is it a bug or is there a setting
that I should change ?
my setup is fairly simple :
dev tun
proto udp
remote blabla.foo.com 1194
resolv-retry infinite
ca cacert.pem
cryptoapicert "SUBJ:substring"
tls-auth ta.key 1
cipher DES-EDE3-CBC  # Triple-DES
verb 3

PS : i'm still trying to make etoken work on linux, I'm switching to another test PC, to see if it is making any difference, I'll keep the list posted..

Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail, la boîte e-mail entièrement personnalisable ! Windows Live Hotmail