[Openvpn-users] CCD and Active Directory

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] CCD and Active Directory
  • From: o.roomans@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 12:13:25 +0200

Hello,

I have a small question regarding ccd and Active Directory.

For what I understand, the ccd directive uses the common name from the certificate.  But is it possible to use ccd without certificates ?
I'm using openvpn with an Active Directory binding (through radius).  What I would like to do is configure ccd with the common name of the Active Directory is it possible and how ?

Thanks.

This mail was sent through EASI BS CRM using IBM Lotus Notes 8.