Re: [Openvpn-users] etoken on linux

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] etoken on linux
  • From: jamona perez <jamon_perez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:54:36 +0200

Hi,

that's what I did.
I've installed following the instructions from the PDF
"etoken PKI Client 3.65 for linux" :
- installed pcsc-lite 1.2.0 (as specified in the doc), from the sources, did go fine
- installed etoken-3-65.3-linux-redhat with the "petoken install 1" command,
that also gave no error, after I'd fooled the installer into believing my CentOS 4.4
was in fact a redhat Enterprise 4 (which I believe it is)
then :
- installed lzo and lzo-devel rpms taken from Dag Wiers rpm repo (v 1.08-4.2.el4.i386)
- built openvpn-2.1_rc4 with rpmbuild -tb openvpn-2.1_rc4.tar.gz
- installed the rpm

so my question remains. Is the build incorrect ?
should I upgrade pcsc-lite to 1.4.4 ?
does anyone has experienced that this particular library (libetpkcs11.so)
works with openvpn ?

the provided utilities etckdump and etckinit work all right, and remember that
openvpn --list-pkcs11-objects /usr/local/lib/libetpkcs11.so 0
prompts me correctly for a PIN a returns the objects fine

thanks