[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN TLS handshake fail - FreeBSD / XP

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN TLS handshake fail - FreeBSD / XP
  • From: "Aminuddin" <amin.scg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 07:59:44 +0800

I'm trying to resolve this issue for the last 3 days.

Server successfully start openvpn to wait for client connections.
Client connect to Server and Server status showed client (UNDEF)
Then after 30secs, Server issue error TLS handshake.
Client also issued the same error and try to reconnect again and again.
Proto UDP

Both RC4 and 2.09 behaves in the same way. Weird this is using Proto TCP, it
manage to connect correctly. Only in UDP is having this problem, TCP no
issue.

There is no firewall on both side of the connections.

I have 8 other servers running perfectly using the same configuration in
same datacenter and the only messages that differs is
Promiscuous mode disable and enable keep repeating in the TLS error's
server.

OS: FreeBSD 6.2 Release

Thank you.