Re: [Openvpn-users] start-bridge script overwrites route table

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] start-bridge script overwrites route table
  • From: "Csige" <homesnail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 21:42:28 +0200

I didn’t set it because I don’t want all the traffic go through the VPN connection just that ones whiches must. Actually after I run the bridge-start script I added manually the earlyer default route datas and everything seems good.  I just really don’t understand why don’t the sripct modify the route table why overwrite it. My main problem is I get this default route data from my ISP when the system comes up the ADSL connection with the FC default pppoe-start script. It would be great if it changes for some reason I don’t have to change the route table manually. As I’m not a „linux guru” don’t really know srcipts but also tried to write the „route add default gw ISPs router” to the end of script but as the routeing table only changes after a few secs it will overwrite it too. So I must add the new route content every time I restart openvpn or server or network…