Re: [Openvpn-users] start-bridge script overwrites route table

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] start-bridge script overwrites route table
  • From: Ben <ben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 00:44:44 +0800

I don't suppose you have the redirect-gateway option set in the configuration do you, as that option does exactly what you are talking about here.

Csige wrote:

well a little addition:

I found the route table changes only 1-2 secs after the script finished. I’ve checked the bridge-start srcipt and run the commands one by one to check which command changes the route table. However if I run the script’s commands one by one finally the route table doesn’t changes! Although now the eth0 IP address disappear from the ifconfig’s reason… interesting… I got 2 different problem when I run the commands from script and one by one. J