[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN client fails to re-connect when network connection is down

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN client fails to re-connect when network connection is down
  • From: Ben <ben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 21:22:45 +0800

Hi, I have a problem where if the client's network access is down, then
it actually fails to re-connect itself to the server. Is there any
reason for this? I've enabled more logging (on both server and client)
in the hope for some error messages but the server is definitely not
getting any re-connection attempts from the server. The client log shows
nothing out of the ordinary either, it simply just does not re-connect
to the server when the connection to it is lost. It's as if it thinks
there is nothing wrong with the existing connection.