[Openvpn-users] start-bridge script overwrites route table

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] start-bridge script overwrites route table
  • From: "Csige" <homesnail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 04:56:45 +0200

Hi

I’ve tried to set up an openvpn server on a FC7 linux server in bridging mode. I’ve read the howtos and examples and so on but may be I don’t really understand the real point of it. I’ve set up everithing but the problem seems are not in the configuration files because problems starting when I start bridge-start script as it overwrites the route table and sets the default gateway to the br0 interface. Therefore every traffic which earlyer went to the ppp0 interface (which was the def gateway) and to the internet now goes to the br0 interface and doesn’t reach the internet.  Is this normal?  Could somebody pls give me some hint what did I not understand?

very thanks and

best regards