[Openvpn-users] Resolve DNS?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Resolve DNS?
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:31:20 -0700

OpenVPN has been working for a while now fine, however I can not ping hostnames.  If I use IP addresses it works fine.  This is true for both Windows XP machines and
Linux machines..  IP addresses work perfectly but names are not resolved.

I'm using tun.  I'm pushing DHCP through  (push "dhcp-option DNS 192.168.1.1").

Any suggestions to what I need to set?  Is it possible to use the DNS across OpenVPN?

=
Squaw Valley Academy Boarding School
Discover our college prep international boarding school at Lake Tahoe, California. Ski and snowboard daily. 100% college acceptance. Private summer school. Outdoor education.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=60b33cc367b1f072213960891d46764b