Re: [Openvpn-users] SPA protection for OpenVPN?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] SPA protection for OpenVPN?
  • From: "Ross Cameron" <ross.cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:48:11 +0200

SPA is basically just another port knocking tool.

I use OpenVPN with a standardish portknocking system and it works
beautifully, passive automated OS scans find nothing. :)

I've written a bit of a nasty hack to accomplish this on the VPN
client side of things,... but would like to have a propper plugin for
this that supports port knocking and SPA.

Anyone on the list interested please email me,... could really use the
hands and brains.