Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN-Workshop

Hi Ralph,

On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 10:39:34PM +0200, Ralph J.Mayer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there are some requests on an OpenVPN-workshop in our lokal LinuxUsergroup.
>
> Is there any dokumentation how to do this?
>
> How to set up a good classroom network?

I had a similar task in our LUG here earlier this year and decided to
prepare a virtual lab based on QEMU (you can even use other
virtualizsation tools like Usermode Linux, XEN, ...). Using this, every
member of the course was able to play with its own machines -
independent of the others. And, it was possible to play with the
environment even when the course was over.

Best regards,

  Klaus