Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN-Workshop

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN-Workshop
  • From: "Ralph J.Mayer" <rmayer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 08:29:30 +0200

>> there are some requests on an OpenVPN-workshop in our lokal
>> LinuxUsergroup.
> You ssem to be from Germany, too.
> Where and when should this happen?
> I would be interested to join if possible.

You're right :)

It will be in Heilbronn (Southgermany, near Stuttgart)

There's no fixed date yet, but I think about March next year.
>> - Router + Switch + VLANs to get each participant its own subnet
> Why do you want to seperate the participants?

To simulate a little internet. The cheapest way to do that is using
a router and vlans. Also I have controll to do things like: theres
no free uplink, you have to use the proxy, try to get through it.

Openvpn-users mailing list