[Openvpn-users] BeginnerHelp: Overriding Proxy via OpenVPN Tunnel

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] BeginnerHelp: Overriding Proxy via OpenVPN Tunnel
  • From: Florian Jensen <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:54:52 +0200

Hey,

can someone tell me how to override the local proxy using OpenVPN? I
saw that it is possible apparantly, but I can't get a running config.

What do I need to setup on the Server so that I can use it as gateway?
Could someone send me some config files for the Server and for the client?

Thanks.

Florian Jensen