[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN + TLS(Certificate) + Radius

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN + TLS(Certificate) + Radius
  • From: "Dominique FOURNIER" <Dominique.Fournier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:39:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I want to authenticate my users by certificate. I can do that with
OpenVPN, it works. But when I want to pass this certificate to a
FreeRadius server to authentiticate, OpenVPN want the user's
login/password. I don't need them, since the user's certificate is
sufficient.

I don't find how configure OpenVPN to send the user's certificate to
Radius in a TLS tunnel.

Help would be appreciate.

Thanks

Dom