[Openvpn-users] Windows Server 2003 Firewall w/OpenVPN

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Windows Server 2003 Firewall w/OpenVPN
  • From: Brian Neu <proclivity76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:28:12 -0700 (PDT)

My client desires to restrict VPN access to only the server running OpenVPN and one other file server on their Internal network.

I haven't been able to come up with any kind of firewall rules in RRAS that didn't break OpenVPN, though admittedly, I've only tried "Incoming" rules on the TAP interface.

Is there a commercial firewall solution that anyone has used in conjunction with OpenVPN on Windows 2003 that has yielded success?