[Openvpn-users] How to allow client to send cert request?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] How to allow client to send cert request?
  • From: "Matthew Wilson" <matt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:44:09 -0400

I am converting my office over to using openVPN.

Most of my openvpn users are windows users, and I plan to create an installer for each one, and inside each installer, I will include a private key and a certificate from my certificate.

However, for a few of my other developers that are linux-savvy, can I just ask them to make their own private key and somehow request that my openVPN issues a certificate for them?

TIA

Matt