[Openvpn-users] Fwd: openvpn client on freebsd

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Fwd: openvpn client on freebsd
  • From: "Harry Doyle" <harry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:51:25 -0300

thanks everybody. i will set this up tomorrow and let you know how it goes. i can't ssh to the machine from home, which is why i'm using openvpn. i've been using it for about a year now to give clients ms exchange access and i have to say openvpn is solid as a rock! using it for remote access to clients behind a firewall is really really convenient.
cheers,
harry