Re: [Openvpn-users] Access to client-side subnet via routed VPN

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Access to client-side subnet via routed VPN
  • From: "David Balazic" <David.Balazic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:22:33 +0200

Title: Re: [Openvpn-users] Access to client-side subnet via routed VPN
Before you do anything wrong, a few advices :
 - reverse the routing enablement you did : IPEnableRouter in registry
 - enable ICS on your local LAN interface, selected the VPN/TUN device as "Local network"
 - hope/pray it works

;-)

NAT on Windows XP is very rudimentary, it may not suite your needs.

David