[Openvpn-users] Access to client-side subnet via routed VPN

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Access to client-side subnet via routed VPN
  • From: "Daniel L. Miller" <dmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:55:35 -0700

It seems I've gotten my server-side network down - now I need some help
getting the client-side working.

I have a routed VPN, and I'm trying to access the client's LAN from the
server.  The VPN client is NOT a router or gateway for the LAN - just a
Windows XP workstation.

The remote network is, the remote IP is

I have created a client-config-dir entry for the remote client, and added:

In the server config, I have:
OpenVPN mailing lists