[Openvpn-users] The throughput of the OpenVPN can be limited?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] The throughput of the OpenVPN can be limited?
  • From: Max León <mleon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:25:00 -0600

Hi,
This is most likely a very unusual question.

I have a big pipe on fiber at the office, I have a server at a secure
location and we connect through the OpenVPN.  Now the bandwidth at the
secure location is less that the one I have at the office and the other
end does not limits it. I need to restrict how much traffic goes to that
end since I have no control on the other side I need to do it via OpenVPN.

Is this possible?