Re: [Openvpn-users] openvpn client on freebsd

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] openvpn client on freebsd
  • From: Marco Fretz <mailinglist@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:51:40 +0200

hello

install is always the same, for server and client...  client config is
almost the same on every OS.
read this howto carefully and u can easily setup a secure openvpn server
with tls,client and server cert...

http://openvpn.net/howto.html

one thing i know from openbsd (probable on freebsd, too) is that it has
no support for TAP tunnels in generic kernel. but if u dont need
broadcasts odr multicast u should not use tap, i think.

greets
 marco