Re: [Openvpn-users] physical interface dhcp changes

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] physical interface dhcp changes
  • From: "Michael Masse" <mrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:37:09 -0500

Thanks.    I messed around with it quite a bit today but can't get it to quite work exactly how I need it to.    When it does a sigusr1 it seems to reconnect, but doesn't seem to drop the old routes nor does it add the new ones according to the log statements.   If I hit the windows GUI "reconnect" button, it acts more like a sighup where it totally starts over fresh, resets routing and everything works fine.      Is there a way to get the ping-restart to do a sighup instead of a sigusr1, or is there a way to get a sigusr1 restart to force resetting the routing table?

Mike

<B216E7A91F67B6429E3ACF162402A02D570C2D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "David Balazic"