Re: [Openvpn-users] problem with server mode

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] problem with server mode
  • From: "Daniel L. Miller" <dmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 19:08:28 -0700

Canhua wrote:
> On 9/10/07, Daniel L. Miller <dmiller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Canhua wrote:
>>
>>> hi all, I set up openvpn in server mode. My configuration file for the
>>> server is shown as follows:

Didn't see anything obvious in the initialization output.  I didn't see
a "server" directive in your server config.  Looks like you're doing the
"manual" method of configuration.  Might try replacing the mode,
ifconfig, ifconfig-pool, and push lines with a "server 10.137.0.100
255.255.0.0".

Is anything listed in your openvpn-status.log ?  Do the client(s) get
assigned IP's?