Re: [Openvpn-users] User's connecting from an identical network

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] User's connecting from an identical network
  • From: "Craig Sturman" <csturman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 08:28:30 -0400

Hi David,

We use the VPN so that our external employees have access to internal
resources on the company network. Ability to access anything their network
profile allows would be best but the bare minimum would be access to the
primary email and file servers.  When they are connected, I'd love to be
able to remote into the systems as needed in order to fix various issues
that come up too. (Remote Assistance)

Craig Sturman
Network Admin / Web Developer
Tregaskiss Ltd.