Re: [Openvpn-users] User's connecting from an identical network

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] User's connecting from an identical network
  • From: "David Balazic" <David.Balazic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:23:46 +0200

(returning to the list)
Josh Cepek made some good points.
(allthough I believe the NAT-enabled router scenarion, the router itself is not neccesary, it can be done without it*)
So the question is (again):
What do you (from the viewpoint of a VPN client laptop) want ?
Acces some hosts on your compay ?
Access the entire compyny LAN ?
Access thee hotel LAN ?
Access the (rest of) internet ?
If you don't tell us what you want, we can't tell you how to do it ;-)