Re: [Openvpn-users] No traffic between openvpn server(linux) and XPclient.

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] No traffic between openvpn server(linux) and XPclient.
  • From: "David Balazic" <David.Balazic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:42:48 +0200

Title: [Openvpn-users] No traffic between openvpn server(linux) and XPclient.
Hi!

Your setup is way too complicated. Why not start simple and then add thing AFTER the simple setup works ?

1.) "we use addresses from the 10.1.1.0/24 private subnet"
Is that an actual existing subnet ?
Or you just misunderstood how TUN IP settings work ?

2.) "server is using external script to set up the tun0 tunnel"
WHAT external script ?

Also ifconfig and route output would help understanding the problem.

Regards,
David