From: openvpn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Dawid Ciecierski
Sent: Sat 01-Sep-07 19:47
To: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openvpn-users] Connection reset - cannot connect

Hello,

I wanted to have a simple setup:

1) Windows XP client, internal IP 10.77.30.101, connecting through
gateway 194.72.81.131. XP firewall turned off entirely, no anti-virus
software etc.

2) Small Linux home router / server in another location. It's external
IP is 81.6.248.97 (on the ppp0 interface). Internally machines on eth0
/ LAN are assigned 10.1.1.2 upwards. NAT is in place to allow them to
connect to the Internet.
 - Port 1194 is opened, verified with tcpdump.
 - INPUT and FORWARD on tun+ are set to ACCEPT.

Both client and server are set to use tun. I have double-checked all
the troubleshooting pages I could find + the list, but could not find
an answer. Can you please point me in the right direction? Attached
are full configs. Due to posting rules and 40KB limit I put up the
logs on my uni www space:

http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~dfc04/client6.log
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~dfc04/server6.log

Kind regards.