Re: [Openvpn-users] Load balanced vpn

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 04:01:16PM +0200, Markus Feilner wrote:

> I think you are right, this is definitively the simplest solution

Well, as I said before: I suggestested is just one of many solutions.

Simple is really a factor - but this depends about the road your
network takes. For one, two, three double connected sites the script
based stuff will work fine. IMHO: if the net grows larger, a more automated
systems make more sense.

An additional point of the routing protocol: it will work even if you
are not just using Linux - and you can also add other site-to-site links
;-)

Best regards,

  Klaus