Re: [Openvpn-users] VPN to 3 subnets

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] VPN to 3 subnets
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 15:34:41 -0400

Colin Durrant wrote:
> Hi
> I'm still struggling to connect my VPN tunnel through one subnet to
> another one.
The IPCOP firewall needs to be able to ping

The router needs a route that points the network to your
IPCOP firewall like so:

    route add -net netmask gw

The OpenVPN laptop needs a route that states:

    route add -net netmask gw

Of course, you'll need to know the proper syntax for each devices for
adding routes.

Ben Franklin quote: